Upcoming Class Dates
Saturday, April 22nd, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Saturday, May 13th, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Saturday, May 20th, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Additional 2017 Classes Coming Soon!
SDI COMPUTER NITROX
Have you ever dreamed of having longer no-decompression limits to take pictures or explore a wreck? Did you ever want to be safer while diving concerning the potential risk of decompression sickness?
Nitrox is the key. Due to the reduced fraction of nitrogen in your breathing gas, your body will have less work and the desaturation times will be reduced.
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
Our online registration holds your space in the class as soon as you complete check out. Remember, all of our classes are small, so register early to ensure we don't sell out for your desired dates.
Private lessons are simple:
- Step 1: Enroll from the dropdown menu with the number of students you have to find the price. Prices are per diver, so everyone will need to enroll.
- Step 2: Email us some dates and times that work best for you. If you forget we will reach out to you.
- Step 3: Confirm the dates, and begin your online academics. Don’t worry if the dates don’t work out you will be 100% refunded.